Crunch a Color™
- Makes healthy eating fun
The Healthy Eating Game
- Kids earn points for eating balanced, colorful meals
- Bonus points for trying new foods and good manners
- Winner of the Dr. Toy and PTPA awards
- Profits support kids nutrition programs
Crunch a Color® Conversation Starters for Kids
Get the table talking! Crunch a Color: Conversation Starters for Kids bring your whole family together at mealtime by inspiring creative thinking and healthy debates. Chock full of curious questions and delightful dilemmas, these 104 conversation starters help kids share their thoughts, grow their ideas, and make mealtime fun!
Played on their own or with Crunch a Color: The Healthy Eating Game, these cards spark interesting, open-ended discussions that are engaging for kids (and adults) of all ages. Go ahead, talk with your mouth full!
Winner of Dr. Toy's Best 100 Toys and Top 10 Socially Responsible Children's Products of 2012!
How to Play Crunch a Color® Conversation Starters for Kids:
Created for kids by kids, with the help of teachers and parents, Crunch a Color® Conversation Starters for Kids are a fun and easy way to get kids to share their thoughts and grow their ideas. Here are a few tips for how to play:
1. Take turns asking questions.
2. There are no correct or incorrect answers.
3. Ask players to elaborate on their responses.
4. Encourage players to come up with their own questions.
Crunch a Color Conversation Starters for Kids are also great for class discussions, journal writing, car rides and birthday parties! The possibilities are endless.