Crunch a Color®
The Healthy Eating Game
- Makes healthy eating fun
- Kids earn points for eating balanced, colorful meals
- Bonus points for trying new foods and good manners
- Winner of the Dr. Toy and PTPA awards
- Profits support kids' nutrition programs FREE SHIPPING AT AMAZON!
Crunch a Color®: The Healthy Eating Game
Created by a mom, Crunch a Color® is the award-winning healthy eating game that makes mealtime fun! Kids earn points for eating a balanced and colorful plate of veggies, fruits, proteins and grains. Bonus points for trying new foods and good manners! Learning to eat healthy has never been so easy and rewarding.
By playing this healthy eating game, your kids will learn to choose nutritious foods for themselves and mealtime at the family table will be fun for everyone! Plus, a portion of your purchase* supports non-profit children’s nutrition programs including Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution, FoodCorps, and Alice Waters’ Edible Schoolyard. Now go Crunch a Color®!
Named one of the best children's products of 2011 by Dr. Toy and Parent Tested, Parent Approved!
*5% of net profits
- 90 cards
- Rules of play
- Reward chart
- Ages 4+
- 2 to 4 players
Made on recycled paper.
How to Play Crunch a Color®: The Healthy Eating Game:
1) Play Crunch a
Color® during mealtime. Kids earn points as they eat servings of veggies,
fruits, proteins and grains. Bonus points for trying new foods (2x points!) and
good manners (e.g., setting the table, clearing the table, starting a
2) To win, earn at least 30 points, 3 color cards, and 1 protein card in a meal. Everyone can win!
3) Play the game in one meal, or over the course of a week using the Crunch a Color™ reward chart that is included.
4) Kids have fun racking up points and collecting the veggie characters while trying new foods, learning how to eat healthy, and practicing good table manners.
Turning good nutrition into a healthy eating game makes it fun for kids, ends mealtime battles, and brings the whole family together for good, wholesome fun at the dinner table!